This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with my Ex Girlfriend(She unfollowed me on Twitter?)(Should I move on)?
05-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Problems with my Ex Girlfriend(She unfollowed me on Twitter?)(Should I move on)?
Okay well i'll just cut to the chase. Me and i'll just refer to her as my girlfriend are both 16 and in high school and we recently have just pretty much broken up about a week ago. the reason why im not calling her my complete girlfriend is because honestly, we never made it official, even though we and everyone else at school both knew we were pretty much together. Anyways, The fact that i never actually made us official is actually one of the reasons shes done, she told me that she wasn't going to "wait around forever", even though we were only together for maybe a month. Anyways, when she had told me that she was done with me and that she'd rather just be friends and thats all, I immeately panicked because I didnt want things to end, not that way at least.

After this i pretty much poured my heart out to her telling her how much i liked her and thar I told her id change for her but she said she'd still rather be friends. I even asked her out, but her response was misleading, she told me "I dont know....Im not going to say yes until you show me some effort....". That whole week I began to go up to her more around school but I could just tell that she was annoyed or something. After i texted her what was up with her, She then texted me that I should've shown more effort when we were "talking". I then got the message that I should just stop but she continued to play games with me. She would text me things like "why do you hate me?". One time when we were texting she even said "Cuddle with me?" then maybe 30 seconds later she said "No?... Ok". With all of this i began to get a very small glimpse of hope that maybe we could be together, I even bought her, little things that i knew made her happy like her favorite snacks and things like that. But literally at the same time this was happening, one of my friends, who is also pretty good friends with her who has gotten information out of her in other times, had told me that that she said that if i were to ask her out on a friendly date she'd say no and that she said she was completely done with me.
This really pissed me off. maybe a day later after promising her id bring her a snack or whatever, I purposely just didnt give them to her. That night she texted me saying that i lied to her and that i never really got them(which i did) and that i was "fake". I simply just didnt reply to her. The next day(today) she unfollowed me on Twitter and it maybe mad but sad at the same time, and I had no idea why she was doing all this. I mean she said she was done with me so i dont know what her deal is. I want to unfollower her too because every now and then i catch myself reading her tweets, it really sadness me reading some of them too.

I guess my question is that, why is she doing this to me? Even when we were talking i did not once do ANYTHING to hurt her. In fact, i was way to nice and submissive with her. We would argue and I would agree with everything she said. It was like i was never allowed to have my own opinion. Also, i noticed that she was always allowed to be mad at me for whatever reason, but i was never allowed to mad at her because its NEVER her fault of course and now that i think about it, i have never told her exactly how i felt about things(what i just said). In a way I still want to be with her but im almost sure that wont happen. Im not saying that im in love with her or anything, im just saying that we had something. We literally went to Disneyland and had an amazing time together maybe 2 or three days before our little break up. Sure i know i messed up but it isnt all of my fault, and honestly we could have easily worked things out. I just feel like shes throwing everything we had away for no good reason. All of my friends have told me to not talk or contact her at all for the next week or two but im not sure.

Thanks for reading, any Advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 03:27 AM

DON'T RUN AFTER HER.
From what i have read , you must move on!
I had the same problem and guess what..
I moved on and everything is better. If you still like her it will be a bit hard

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply