This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what gift can i give to a girl on her birthday?
05-03-2013, 11:53 AM
what gift can i give to a girl on her birthday?
Before I ask, you need to here this.
Just like in SERENDIPITY movie I met a beautiful, wonderful girl one night. We met in an amusement park. She came with her lil sister, aunt & some other friends. I went with a bunch of my friends. i first saw her and went back of her. she didnt notice me at first but when she did, she actually liked me. we both had a great moment that night. we spend about 2 & half hours together. In the end she told her name & I gave my number & she took by putting an effort to make sure her aunt doesn't see it. It all happened 2years ago. She never called. But on Dec 02, 2012 looking at my statuses she messaged me on facebook(my status would always be about that day) asking that "why you won't forget me?" I replied " i cant forget the most beautiful, wonderful & exciting day of my life!" We talked the whole night, she actually liked me again. But in few days she stopped talking & she blocked me on facebook. now i know her address where she lives. Her birthday is nearing, i want to gift her on her birthday, but i wont let my name or address or any whereabouts of the sender.
Here is my question, what gift do i give her? I have some ideas like P.S I LOVE YOU novel or Serendipity movie...? Im confused! pls tell me what do i do now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 12:05 PM

Lay off of her,you sound like a stalker.

Ads

05-03-2013, 12:10 PM

Dont send her anything she deleted you meaning she doesnt want you in her life the gift will probably creep her out or offend her if she doesnt want you in her life you need to move on and accept this not send her gifts maybe you came on too strong
Good Luck x