This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many Americans see the reality of unavoidable unsolvable collapse of a their nation and society?
10-12-2012, 10:00 AM
How many Americans see the reality of unavoidable unsolvable collapse of a their nation and society?
Despite what mainstream media has led you to believe the Gulf of Mexico did not recover and remains a dangerous long term disaster growing in impact not shrinking

Despite what media has told you occupation soldiers are still in Iraq but being private for hire armies they cost 2 to 10 times the amount billed directly to taxpayers than the socialized military that has been in steady withdrawal for the past 4 to 7 years

Quantitative easing is a fancy word for following the policies of Zimbabwe and the Wiemar republic

The camps have already been build the surveillance laws long since passed the check points and undie searches established Complete control of the media accomplished

Mass unemployment that has not been reported accurately since Reagan

Unavoidable social collapse Unsavable economy Crashing nation --- the reality How many Americans know what is right in front of them
Chris

You are in for a very rude awakening

The amount of lies you have been told is going to come at you like a tsunami tidal wave of reality that will crush the facade which allows and controls the delusions which you have been carefully taught to believe in

At first you will be in a physical shock after that stricken with panic and liable to rash and stupid knee jerk reactions

Once the collapse occurs and the last nail of the coffin already pounded is becomes apparent to you avoid doing anything or making any decisions for at least a week

Remember what I have said

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 10:08 AM

So youre asking how many americans are paranoid kooks like you?

Ads

Promote a book of moral lies as your foundation, then act in complete hypocrisy even to a book of lies, when you are built on greed and selfishness, then you will fall and society will fail.

Simple as that.

And people laughed at me for investing in gold when it was still affordable.

It's now worth over 600K.

I quit reading at "socialized military".Answer is no to whatever your trying to ask.

I see it if Mitt gets the chance to finish the job destroying the country that GWB started.

To be honest, some sort of collapse in our Nation is a possibility, but not a very likely one. Yes were promised change, and we did not get some of the examples Obama indicated would happen, but there was some positive change that happened under Obama's control. And there was not much negative change that he is responsible for. Also, I noticed your mention of a collapse regarding the economy, but the unemployment rate recently did decrease to 7.9%, which is a big improvement. So to answer your question, I think some sort of a collapse in America is possible, but I personally don't think it will happen any time soon.

we know what is happening but there is zero we can do about it, incompetence , corruption and dishonesty have taken over politics here and world wide, the constitution presumed politicians would be competent AND honest it presumed the same about supreme court justices but was 100% wrong and included no remedy other than another revolution

Any Empire based on greed and corruption will collapse. Great Britain passed the reigns to us in 1948 when Israel was repatriated. America is especially vulnerable because their culture is media based and as you have mentioned before, telecommunications are what we listen to and watch for our values. In other words, our values are based Reality TV

Could happen. ThIngs ain't looking good right now. But, I've lived through 5 of the last 3 economic collapses, and I've been wrong before. So, now I have a set of rules of thumb that do a pretty good job of ensuring I make money no matter what happens.