This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this girl trying to manipulate me?
05-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Is this girl trying to manipulate me?
Long story short she claims one of my friends stalked her while she was at work and that it got bad enough that management had to force him to leave. She also asked me not to mention it to him.

I browsed over to his facebook page, however, to see her saying stuff like "good morning sunshine", to which he didn't respond. I find it odd that she claims he stalked her, yet obviously there was more to it than she is telling me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 03:15 PM

Print up the facebook page with her comments. Then hand it to her and say "I really don't trust you now." That's it.

Ads

05-03-2013, 03:22 PM

Unless she is really beautiful, the guy probably wasn't stalking her. She probably made that up because she couldn't accept that he was not interested in her.
05-03-2013, 03:25 PM

Sounds like a typical smear campaign.
It is a long favored passed time of the petty and vindictive.
I would try to break ties with this person very very carefully.
I.e. becoming way to busy with school or work or some other excuse to hang out or communicate much.
Also it wouldn't hurt to back out of any social circle that she is linked to. Remember distance and time work to your advantage the further you get and the more time that passes the better. People like this poison every thing they touch but luckily they have short attention spans and will find new targets quickly.
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM

if you have to ask, you should assume so.
05-03-2013, 03:38 PM

yes, she is