This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please give me some serious advice?
05-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Can someone please give me some serious advice?
So Im in 7th grade and I have a crush on this girl that is either in the same grade or 6th grade. She lives like a block away from where I live ( not very far away
You just have to go straight left down and then up and then ur there ) We are in the same class ( only one ) and we don't see eachother at lunch ( so its possible that she's in 6th grade because 6th 7th and 8th graders have separate lunches ) and my brother is best friends with her ( my crush's ) brother. I've been friends with her since like march 2012 ( yes she's still single ) and some other dude that used to be friends with me has a crush on her and I'm afraid to ask her out cause im afraid she will say no and think I'm a creeper or will laugh at me ( she thought my old friend was a creeper when he asked her out ) But whenever we see eachother she feels like talking to me she's not like bored and says Hey ( probably only when it's 10 pm and my brother and his best friend are video chatting and she decides to talk to me on Facebook when their doing that ) ..

And btw my crush is like 12 1/2 or 13 and I'm 13 so yeah

Any advice?
@augustus I've been trying to wait till I'm 16 to go out and stuff but its too hard life goes to slowly but then it goes fast and then it goes slow again..it's to hard to wait Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 03:27 PM

It seems like she has some sort of interest in you, but I think 6th grade or even 7th grade is too early for a relationship. I had one back then, and it never turns out well. She might think you're a creeper because she is young, and probably doesn't "get" relationships yet, or you'll end with a bad breakup, and you won't talk ever again. I would recommend bonding and growing your friendship until you are older, or she has made it really obvious that she's interested in a relationship.

Ads

05-03-2013, 03:29 PM

I would just ask her if she wants to go to lunch or something. Ease into it, doesn't have to be formal, just have fun and talk to her.