This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't you get sick of hearing about movie stars and the lives of others? What do you do?
05-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Don't you get sick of hearing about movie stars and the lives of others? What do you do?
I think this is why a lot of people stay off Twitter and are deciding to take a break from Facebook. We have our own problems to tend to. We are trying to make end's meet and improve our own financial portfolios. Twitter and the elitist worshiping media wants us to envy movie stars and other entertainers. They want us to idolize them. They also want us to follow their examples. True enough, in industries like the movie business (Hollywood), if you are not one of them, you won't get anywhere.

As a servant of the lord, I will tell you this: What is coming to America in the near future will bring suffering to us all. Rich & poor, old & young. And the poor will fight to survive, so will the rich.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 05:16 PM

No, because I don't watch ET or read People magazine, or look at celebrity news websites. I really don't care.

Ads

05-03-2013, 05:30 PM

ignore it.

you ever seen the movie "the Bronx tale"?

had a perfect response to this type of fan worship. (paraphrased)

"will Madonna or mickey mantle or kim kardashian (etc.) pay your mortgage if you can't?"
"why do you give a crap about them if they don't give a crap about you?"

now- I think your "lord worship" is no different than worshipping kim kardashian (worse) since (unfortunately) kim kardashian exists,

but you get the point.
05-03-2013, 05:34 PM

I never watch T.V and i went to a pizza joint. They had regular T.V on the big screen and really loud. I had to listen to E.T talk about the most infuriating bull sh*t i'd ever had to listen to in a long time.

NO! i do NOT want to listen about Michel Obama dress designers react to her wearing his cloths... what the F**k!?
05-03-2013, 05:39 PM

Too much fiction is breaking down your mind get off the fantasy world and live up to reality
05-03-2013, 05:44 PM

Its,mainly the American media.
I deleted my facebook few months ago. Facebook is stupid. I got tired of reading the stupid bullshit in ppls statuses just wanting attention.