This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I tell her that I'm jealous of her friend?
05-03-2013, 05:37 PM
How can I tell her that I'm jealous of her friend?
My girlfriend doesn't live in the same state as me and she has a bunch of friends who are guys. I'm a very jealous person, but a lot of her friends aren't interested in her.There's one guy in particular though who she goes to school with that I'm extremely jealous of. I'm jealous of him though because she sees him every day and we've only seen each other twice in the last few months. She also goes over to his house and does weed with him, but usually there's a girlfriend of her's involved. Others have told me that I should Skype with her, but she's almost always tired from work, but I see posts on twitter about her making plans with friends and I see posts on Tumblr about her friends. I noticed that she's not using pictures of us together as her profile picture on Facebook anymore, yet it still says that we're in a relationship. How can I tell her that I'm jealous of him without making it seem like I don't want her to hang out with her friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 05:38 PM

Tell her she gets to see him and hang out with him a lot and that makes you jealous because you can't be there with her spending that kind of time with her. You wish it was you and her hanging out like that and hanging out together with her friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply