This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account hacked?
05-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Facebook account hacked?
Somebody hacked my facebook account by answering my security question. After hacking it, the hacker changed the password and also the email address, so now I can't use my email account to regain my password. Also, I don't have access to my mobile number anymore because I changed it some time ago....What can I do to get back my account? I really need it, please somebody help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 06:24 PM

Maybe try working backwards? :L
Firstt, use forgotten password for your email address. Then, you'll have your email address now.
Then, go on facebook and use forgotten password, and then get it back from there w/ your email address I guess.

Sorry if it won't work though; it sounds kind of confusing.
Good luck x.

Ads

05-03-2013, 06:36 PM

You can go to the facebook help center and they should be able to assist you. Don't expect everything to happen right away. I've read that facebook averages about 60,000 accounts hacked weekly, so your account may take some time to be rescued. You apparently need to use some "different" answers for the security question. It's best to use "false" information many times for certain questions. Like where you were born or something like that. If friends know the answer, and somebody guesses you used that question/answer for the security Q&A, your account is easily hacked. Write passwords and security questions and answers down in a notebook and keep it in a safe place for future reference. That way you can make up any type of password or security question answer you like that makes no sense, and you have it written down if you ever need it.

http://www.facebook.com/help/