This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My bestfriend acts different toward me since I got a boyfriend.?
05-03-2013, 06:52 PM
My bestfriend acts different toward me since I got a boyfriend.?
I just recently started dating this guy. Me, him and my bestfriend were all hanging out before as just friends. It was mostly just us three and our two other friends that were close in the group. Now, she's been treating us both like crap for no reason. She deleted us on Facebook and she still talks to me but tries to hang out with our other friends more. She won't talk to my boyfriend anymore at all. I want to drop her because if she was in my place, I'd be happy for her even if I had to fake it. But I still care for her and I don't want to ruin our friendship over a guy (who is still our best friend anyway). What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 07:01 PM

She either liked him and is now jealous so acting out because of this or she feels awkward because you are now a couple not just a group of friends and shes blaming you both for it. Either way your allowed to date who you want and no guy is ruining your friendship your so called 'friend' is ruining it by being a spoilt immature child she thinks shes going to be a third wheel now but that gives her no reason or right to push you both away.

Distance yourself from her and give her some space to think things over dont do the running let her make the effort dont apologize you did nothing wrong if she cant accept you have a boyfriend thats her problem NOT yours
Good Luck x

Ads

05-03-2013, 07:11 PM

give it some time. look im going to level with you relationship aren't always easy i mean im dating and im only 14. but look give the relationship time and if it gets worst try getting them to talk it out. dont just amke a hasty deseccion
05-03-2013, 07:26 PM

jealousy