This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've lost nearly all my friends, and my family are kinda pissy?
05-03-2013, 08:01 PM
I've lost nearly all my friends, and my family are kinda pissy?
I'm 15, and yesterday I literally lost about 20 of my friends in this argument via text/Facebook. I only have around 3 friends left. I have to see them all on Sunday at drama club. One of them cussed at my dad (look up one of my previous questions for more info on that), some lie, ignore me, use me...

I'm fed up at home too, as I'm stuck in nearly 24/7 with a super annoying brother and sister. So, I act a bit moody and I don't feel like talking much, but instead of asking me what's wrong, my parents are just pissed off at me, for example, last night they cheerily said 'good night' to my sister, and only mumbled it to me.

If my brother, sister, etc are upset, they ask them what's wrong, but never me Sad

I'm feeling so alone at the moment, I keep thinking I'm trapped in a room with no one (if that makes sense)

Please help :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 08:11 PM

its life

Ads

05-03-2013, 08:13 PM

This first thing I would suggest is , you learn the meaning of real friends . I think you're old enough to talk to your parents about how you're feeling ...do you expect them to be able to read your mind ?? It's possible your parents are just sick of looking at your immature / sulky / moaning face . Time to starting talking and stop moaning .