This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide all facebook activity from one person?
05-04-2013, 02:15 AM
How to hide all facebook activity from one person?
So I wanna hide everything I've ever posted on facebook from my dad but I can't figure out how to, and I can't really unfriend him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 02:22 AM

add him to your restricted list

but he wont see any of your new updates either then, and he will know what you did

but there is no other way to do it without going thru each old update and manually making it so he cant see each one - one by one - extremely time consuming

Ads

05-04-2013, 02:25 AM

If you go into your FB privacy settings you can go to the "blocking menu" and you can block him from seeing any post that you do not make public. That does mean however that you must mark your privacy settings to "friends only" to begin with so that a person does have to be on your friend list to see them and cannot view them as a public post to anyone. The blocking menu also gives you options to block past posts.
05-04-2013, 02:29 AM

as long as i can remember, there will be security settings option in privacy settings . you can select to whom your public updates might be appeared . select it from 'public' to 'custom' and a dialogue box will appear . you can type her/his name in the box 'hide from' or something like that .
05-04-2013, 02:42 AM

I agree every one. Just go you facebook setting.