This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should i start convo with the guy i like?
05-04-2013, 04:38 AM
How should i start convo with the guy i like?
I dont have any classes with him and i never really talk to him but i see him sometimes in the hallway..i dont really know how to start a conversation with him without sounding like a creeper bc i dont really know him..if i facebook chat him what should i say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 04:41 AM

Delete him as a friend, add him and then when he accepts say 'thanks for the add, do i know you?' and then when he says 'actually, you added me' subtly say 'well it got you to talk to me didn't it?'
you can thank me when he's your boyfriend Wink

Ads

05-04-2013, 04:52 AM

Ask him to borrow a pencil! Or maybe some notes! If you Facebook him ask him if he heard about something big that happened in school! Or pretend like a friend started talking to him and apologize for it and then ask him what's up or what he's doing.? I have the same issue! I hoped I helped!!(:
05-04-2013, 05:08 AM

See him in real life.
Ask him where he bought something.
Ask him again over facebook because you have forgotten.
Start conversation from there. See him again. Talk.
BAM!
I should be paid for this kind of thing.
05-04-2013, 05:24 AM

if you seem him in the hallway you can give him hints.. smile. if he returns your smile then you can open a conversation. just tell him you like his smile and if he is interested a conversation will develop. just tell him you like something on his profile picture. innocent enough.
05-04-2013, 05:28 AM

I always found this REALLY HARD at school and college...and work. I always found that I came across quite creepy if I suddenly started talking to a stranger on FB. I'd go for the subtle "Oops, I just bumped into you and dropped all my books on the floor" scenario.