This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook like question URGENT!?
05-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Facebook like question URGENT!?
Okay this is REALLY embarrassing. I was stalking this girls facebook on my iphone app and going through her photos and i was on a photo from 2008 and she was tagged in it but im not facebook friends with the person who uploaded the photo and it doesnt let me like or comment on anything even though my friend is tagged in it but somehow as i was reading through the comments i slided my phumb through the comments and it liked the persons comment who uploaded it even though it doesnt have the option to like it, it just magically liked it and it wont let me unlike it becasue it doesnt have the option and shes gonna get the notification and she deleted off facebook ages ago and i dont personally know her and it was a random comment from 4 years ago and this is SUPER embarrasing. Ive logged onto facebook on the laptop and it still wont let me unlike it it just magically liked it somehow so I blocked her so she doesnt get the notification but can you please tell me how I can unlike the comment when it doesnt give me any options, it doesnt give me any options to like anything or comment on it in the first place it must be some glitch but its super creepy and embarrassing and i really need to unlike the comment ASAP but it doesnt give me the option. HELLLLPPPPP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 04:45 AM

thats not embarrassing ok.Random things always happens on facebook alot and even if you unliked it she would still get the notification anyway, Just message her about it since you seem so worried about it. Their isnt anything we can do abour it and neither can you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply