This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get traffic for my website? Help?
05-04-2013, 05:25 AM
How to get traffic for my website? Help?
Hello all, i have my website: http://technologyrevolutions.net/
How do i get visitors for my website? Help me please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 05:28 AM

Comment on other similar blogs/websites. When you comment (at least on most sites) it askes for your website, tell them. People will find and enjoy your site.
Hope it helps!

Ads

05-04-2013, 05:34 AM

For me the best is social networks like facebook and twitter.
You can also write blogs with link to your site.
Another way is traffic exchangers like http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=hlias
were you can signup for free and click on ads. They have a 1:1 exchange and that means that if you see one advertisement you will have one free visit to your site.
Also there you can promote your site with little money.
But also for every 1000 ads that you can see (15-20 sec/each) not only you can get 1000 visitors in your site but also you are earning $0.30 in your balance with which money you can buy more visits or you can cashout them to your bank account.
05-04-2013, 05:39 AM

You actually have a very good informative website. However, there are no related back-links pointing to your site. In order to get good website traffic you will need lots of back-links, and some knowledge of SEO.

Most of this traffic is called organic or free traffic generating methods.

It is important to have links that are relevant to your site: Example: You have a technology site...but you would not want to link up with a gardening site.

You can also pay for website traffic using the PPC (pay per click) model. There are numerous PPC advertising sites such as Microsoft's advertising programs and Google's own Adwords program.
05-04-2013, 05:49 AM

By linking it with accounts for other things, make a Facebook page about what you do, get a twitter account, make a Youtube account, everything you can do, but not so much that it's too much Lol, i was wondering the same for my blog too, but i figured this is the best way, also comment and engage with others, because they will be tempted after they've talked to you a little to see what you're all about etc. To find more ways, you should look at those whose blogs are popular, check their activity etc. It might help you to see what they do that makes their blog more known
05-04-2013, 05:52 AM

ya
05-04-2013, 06:08 AM

Try this : http://www.temp3.net