This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my info from Facebook on the internet?
05-04-2013, 06:49 AM
How to get my info from Facebook on the internet?
So I googled my name and my Facebook account and pics from my profile came up! How the hell do I get this stuff of the Internet??? I have my profile on private and everything btw. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 07:03 AM

Delete all pictures you've uploaded.

Ads

05-04-2013, 07:08 AM

Nothing is Private on google anyone can type your name and search for your stuff
05-04-2013, 07:21 AM

Do NOT put stuff on the internet that you don't want people to see.
05-04-2013, 07:28 AM

Delete your account. Its not possible to remove yourself from the internet, once you have put yourself on it.
Whatever is accessible without login from the internet, no matter where and when, then it will be on google. Try to log out of facebook, and google yourself and then you can see what others see when they visit.. Its not much when its set to private.

But if you don't want anyone to see your profile, then your only choice is to delete your user. That's just how the internet works.

A general rule on the internet is (and this is key to remember!) never EVER put anything on the internet, that you don't want anyone to see.
05-04-2013, 07:35 AM

Account > Privacy Settings.. down left > Apps and Website (edit your settings) > Public Search (Edit settings) > uncheck the box.

Your name and pics might stay in search engine cache for a while, but it will probably go away in sometime.