This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of Facebook Graph Search?
05-04-2013, 11:47 AM
What do you think of Facebook Graph Search?
Do you think it will change the way you engage and interact with facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 11:57 AM

no, not really - it's always been there, people just didnt realize it until recently

Ads

05-04-2013, 12:12 PM

No,it's not Great.
05-04-2013, 12:22 PM

It Just Came Out Hasint Actually Been Released Yet When i See it i will Know More Information About it But From What i Read it Seems Like a Cool Idea
05-04-2013, 12:27 PM

i'm kind of a privacy freak (so its ironic that i use facebook) so i hate the idea of it. i think its great for anyone who wants to be searched out; but for those who don't, not so much of a great idea. as long as i can still vamp up my privacy settings so i can share with just friends (i really don't care about searching out "people who like fish in new york" or finding my long lost love) then i think i'll keep my facebook account and just be more vague with the things i post.
05-04-2013, 12:29 PM

Generally facebook has become quite different the past couple of years, so I think that Graph Search won't change something for now,but eventually it'll end up with some minor changes Smile