This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he still like me after all this time?
05-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Does he still like me after all this time?
Alright so this guy and I have a really complicated situation. I'm 15 and In 10th grade, and he's 14 and in 9th grade. So we went to middle school together, and we were super close. We would always sneak out of class together and find an empty music classroom so he could play piano for me. We told eachother everything. He told me he loved me on multiple occasions, but since we were young we kind of took everything lightly and never officially dated. I mean we obviously both liked eachother, but we never really thought that mattered. But after I graduated and we went to different schools, we stopped talking. We only would text occasionally every few months about stupid stuff. But a couple of weeks ago I saw he found me on twitter, so we started talking again, and I found out he has a girlfriend now. But when we started texting, he sounded a lot like he did back in middle school, saying really sweet things, saying we should hang out, and he keeps saying stuff like "I remember how crazy you were about me playing piano, you should come over sometime and I'll play for you again." But everytime I ask him about his girlfriend he won't talk about her. Do you think the fact that he has a girlfriend means he's completely over me? Or do you think he had thought he wouldn't see me again so he got this girlfriend, and now talking to me again, misses me? I honestly just don't know what's going on. But I definitely still like him. Any thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 12:55 PM

"Or do you think he had thought he wouldn't see me again so he got this girlfriend, and now talking to me again, misses me?"

^ That would be my best guess. However, that does not mean that he doesn't have feelings for his current girlfriend. I'm sure he still has a place for you in his heart, but right now he's in a relationship, and you should respect that. Don't get too close right now. If/when he breaks up with her, then it would be appropriate to approach him. In the mean time, that doesn't mean you should wait for him. A nice guy may be right around the corner, so don't pass up any opportunites.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply