This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to better plan to reinvent life?
05-04-2013, 02:18 PM
How to better plan to reinvent life?
I have a pretty ambitious project in mind i'm trying to accomplish.

Change my life in (X) amount of days, in (for now) three distinct stages. While also bringing people along my journey via videos [youtube] and social media. The most important part of this though is that people be able to join me in their own journey as well!

Problem is I went about it the wrong way this year and it lead to a lot of headaches. I produced this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTq_YkVMrJI and couldn't keep up/ life conspired against me. >_< lol

I really want to finish this!

But I need helpful suggestions.

Any Ideas on how I can perhaps keep production at an easy maintenance on my show?(it was a pain having such "high" quality productions) Any ways I can improve the formula? What would YOU like to see go or more expanded on? Any other ideas???

NEW Formula for what I dub "Project Reinvent Me":
****Change life in 9 Months (-< hey it takes 9 months to create a life, why should it be any more to change one?) : STAGE 1 (1 month) get your plan and act together. STAGE 2(three months) undergo basic transformation of what you want. (e.g. lose 10 lbs, work on skin complexion, become more social,etc) and lastly STAGE 3 (last three months) undergo your most drastic changes (i.e. get a nose job done, take classes to pursue your dream, do something crazy from your bucket list)
**** Maintain upkeep and perhaps show videos of what's happened post Reinvent Me
**** Put out short and concise videos of results and or of products I used. BUT be very honest and post HD unedited, fair photos of the progress.
**** Host a few giveaways and encourage people to join!

A lot to process and read/ watch but I GREATLY appreciate help, feedback and comments on what I can do to achieve this "project/ plan" of mine.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 02:32 PM

never get a nose job. google a nose reshaper called "nasofix" its a great product and very effective. you can see before and after images on google by using google images.

basically its worn 20 minutes twice a day for a month or two and it will make the nose smaller and it can even fix crooked nose and dorsal hump as well as long droopy noses and bulbous big noses.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply