This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is Anonymous coming to the WWE?
05-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Who is Anonymous coming to the WWE?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b3XF9yK6-w

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 03:53 PM

Who cares. Watch UFC.

Ads

05-04-2013, 04:08 PM

some NXT star
05-04-2013, 04:18 PM

maybe a legend
05-04-2013, 04:27 PM

I am also very intrigued as to who this mysterious figure is and what explanation there is to the creepy videos being posted on this youtube account (WWEAnonymousCam). I continually think this is a fake fan-made account and that nothing is real. However, if we look back at Monday 28th January 2013's episode of Monday Night Raw, we see Vince McMahon, moments before being attacked by Brock Lesnar, say that he received footage of Paul Heyman, The Shield and Brad Maddox "from an ANONYMOUS source". The twitter account of the anonymous then stated that Vince just 'plugged' his debut, which was originally meant for this episode until they decided to hold back, due to Lesnar's return. He has since then, posted another video entitled, "Anonymous is here". This is intended for tonight's February 4th episode of Monday Night Raw. The anonymous also posts blogs which can be accessed through his twitter account. In this he states that he may be making an appearance during a segment in which Stephanie McMahon addresses the WWE Universe. How does he know this segment will happen? It will be very interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks. He also states that his debut is not yet official as WWE are waiting for the right moment to bring him on screen. He WILL be wearing the mask. He says he started taking interest in wrestling in 1996, and that we have seen him before. I believe it to be NXT star Leo Kruger's new gimmick, otherwise at a long shot Christian. It will be fun to see how this plays out, considering it doesn't seem very 'PG'.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @JHalliday11
05-04-2013, 04:41 PM

We should find out tonite im carious myself
05-04-2013, 04:51 PM

John Morrison