This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make things right with my sister again?
05-04-2013, 06:32 PM
How to make things right with my sister again?
Me and my sister have a great relationship. We call each other names like weirdo, butt-munchers(weird but true.. Haha) Recently she moved out. The Sunday before Christmas she decided to. She was gone by New Year's Eve, then she was only 15-20 minutes away. But then she moved again.. To Colorado. We live in North Carolina. And she did it to be with her boyfriend who is in the army. She decided to move to Colorado on the 16 of January and moved the 17th. I hadn't known until the 19th. But she got married on the 26th. Which doesn't really make sense to me because her bf has cheated and does drugs. But she did it without telling me, she told my mom. My neighbor told me that they had seen it on Facebook(I deleted mine recently). My mom said she was going to tell me that night at dinner.
I don't know what to do about my sister.. Because we tell each other everything and lately I've just been giving her the silent treatment. She texts me and I don't text back. She also doesn't really have that much money for a lot of stuff.

I'm kinda mad at her. But I'm not a person to confront others with my problems I get nervous easily even if its an email or text.

I just want someone to relate. And to know that she still cares about me.
Also she is 19 and I am 13.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 06:33 PM

neuvr prooff it

Ads

05-04-2013, 06:35 PM

You should call her and tell her how you feel, tell her you love her and feel hurt. I bet it will make you both feel better once you do.
05-04-2013, 06:48 PM

Accept that
She's married
She's still your sister
Love her