This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I add my crush on facebook or just wait for him to add me?
05-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Should I add my crush on facebook or just wait for him to add me?
He never told me his name on facebook, I secretly stalked him. We have two mutual friends though.

I just met him two weeks ago in college. We are new juniors in the college. The 2 mutual friends we have are also our batchmate.

Will I look creepy and desperate if I add him on facebook?
We have only spoken a few sentences to each other before, nt really friends in my opinion

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 06:46 PM

Add him

Ads

05-04-2013, 06:51 PM

don't add him you'll look like desperate if you do wait for him to add you..
05-04-2013, 06:59 PM

if you don't add him, maybe he wont add you so... why not Smile
05-04-2013, 07:09 PM

You said you guys had mutual friends... So go onto one of the mutual friends page and if he has liked or commented on something of there's then comment on it too. That way he can see you come up in his notifications and then add him so when he gets the friends request he thinks that you only found him on FB through your friend when you commented on their status or photo Smile

If that made sense lol
But I definitely think you should just add him Smile
05-04-2013, 07:19 PM

I would not had your crush onto facebook. A relationship should strickly between you and that other person. The rest of the world does not need to know. Even professional athletes, musicians, and other celebrity entertainers go to great lengths to keep their relationships private, some do it better than others however. Even though there are a few celebrities that do not mind sharing their relationships with the rest of the world, it is these few that have serious low levels of self-estem and think this would help them. Don't do it. If it does not work out you will regret it later on.
05-04-2013, 07:23 PM

... Yes, so you'll be able to stalk him better. hahaha

Um.. No, you won't look creepy and desperate, unless he's aware you have a crush on him and are stalking him. I doubt he'll think you creepy and desperate, especially since you only spoke "a few sentence to each other."

I doubt adding him will do much harm. Go ahead and add him to ease your mind if you want. Don't add him if ... Well, I honestly don't see any harm in adding one's crush on Facebook! The only down side is probably relentlessly wondering about what he thinks about your posts, shares, comments, and statuses.