This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i automatically send 3 RSS feeds to my twitter and facebook page?
10-12-2012, 10:38 AM
How can i automatically send 3 RSS feeds to my twitter and facebook page?
I have 3 blogs and I want them to all be sent to my facebook fan page and my twitter account. Is there some sort of aggregator that does this? I used ping.fm in the past, but they only let you import 1 RSS feed and I want to be able to import more than that.

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 10:46 AM

twitterfeed.com will pass RSS feeds to twitter, and you can then have the tweets also directed into Facebook as explained at http://support.twitter.com/entries/31113...h-facebook

Ads

10-12-2012, 10:46 AM

Hootsuite will let you do it with a pro account that costs 5.99/month. But it's worth it since you can do unlimited RSS feeds and you can feed it to your Facebook page.

Although, it's recommended that you post blog posts to your Facebook page manually and not using an autopost application as Facebook often hides auto posts in the Newsfeed which greatly reduces the chances that your post will be seen. Facebooks algorithm gives preference to manually posted items.