This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i create a group on Facebook like this?
05-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Can i create a group on Facebook like this?
I want to create a group on Facebook. I usually put videos of my skills. I only want my friends to see my videos. I have around 90 friends. I also want it private.
These are my conditions.
1. Only my friends can see what i post.
2. Only my facebook friends can join the group.(no others are allowed to join)
3. My friends aren't allowed to add a person who is not my friend to this group.
I only want my friends to see the videos that i make.Usually when someone creates a group, he adds his friends to his group.This is okay.But then comes the bad part when our friends add many people to this group, we maynot even know them. I dont want this to happen.
So, is there a way to do it? If yes, please tell me how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 07:55 PM

yes its possible.. all u have to do is when u are creating a group select the option
"secret" now Only members see the group, who's in it, and what members post.... now add the friends u want.. only they will b able to see ur videos no one else and neither will they b able to share ur videos.. if they want to add a friend u dont know they will not b able to do it until u urself approve ..

also u can edit an existing group and make it secret.. for this
open the group page..
beside notifications tab there is setting button on right, click it and select "edit Group settings"
now edit as u wish..
for membership approval option select this one "Any member can add members, but an admin must approve them."
if u dont want members to post any thing select this option "Only administrators can post to the group."

good day

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply