This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do women love to ignore men but hate being ignored?
10-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Why do women love to ignore men but hate being ignored?
Women love to ignore men for whatever reason whether he deserves it or not. Women are known to ignore text messages, phone calls etc. from men that are interested in them.

Every women will say: "well it's because perverts deserve to be ignored" but what about those that aren't perverts? A guy for example that is interested in you and all he wants is to get to know you better and see if you can become more than friends.

When guys ignore girls they are "@ssholes" so i guess that makes women rude b*tches because ignoring someone is very rude in my opinion.

2 days ago I criticized a beautiful girl on a social media website for ignoring guys that want her attention. She admitted that sometimes she gets 10 messages from 1 guy. She responded to me saying that she doesn't care about what I think but then she explained to me why she ignores some of the guys that message her.

I sent her a message criticizing her to prove a point. I was rude to her so she chose not to ignore me but if I was nice to her then maybe she would have ignored me for whatever reason. Women are weird sometimes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 10:56 AM

Nobody likes being ignored, and anyone can receive so much communication that they can't answer it all.

It's not really gender-specific. I've ignored plenty of people because they wanted to send me text messages when I had something I wanted to do more than respond to them.

Ads

Because women are confusing creatures and never are straight forward about anything.

I agree that everyone hates being ignored, and I will admit I have ignored guys before. Usually because they bore me, a lot of the times when I have a conversation with a guy on the phone or through text its boring. Maybe that's why. Idk though to be honest with you.

Some girls will ignore men because they are not interested. some girls will ignore men because they enjoy the extra attention.

the whole dating game is massively stacked in womens favour. they know this. they won't openly admit it. but ignoring texts and phone calls is their modus operandi - very standard practice. it pisses them off when men do it to them because it knocks them off the pedestal they normally sit on. And because it happens so rarely. they truly are spoilt in the dating game.

Because we don't like reverse psychology lol. It isn't fun at all.

I don't like to be ignored - that doesn't mean I don't sometimes ignore others. There are times when that IS the appropriate response.

I'm sure that the women YOU are talking about are only the attractive ones. Which means that if unattractive women contact you, I'm willing to bet you don't mind ignoring THEM right?

And I don't what it means when you say that some men don't "deserve" to be ignored. Getting attention from a woman is not a right nor is it an entitlement. I guess there's a good argument against that if the man is her husband, brother, grandpa or son, but from a male stranger? huh? Why?

I'm sure it's true that women who feel frustrated in their dealings with men have unkind words for them - speaking as if WE're the ones who launched the first offense in all situations doesn't work. Men have ALways had unkind words for women they feel have abused them by not being available enough - that doesn't wait for women to call men names.

it's called dishing it but being to cowardly to take it