This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you meet cute guys in middle school?
05-05-2013, 04:40 AM
How do you meet cute guys in middle school?
Hello, I'm in 6th grade and I'm single and lonely Sad I got out of a relationship about two or three weeks ago and he broke up with me because we only had a relationship on Facebook and never really meet. I know two guys in my class but i only like them as friends and i have two crush's but ones in a serious relationship and the other barley knows me, dosnt talk to me, were not in the same class, and my ex best friend likes him and everyone else in my grade just isn't attractive. I would like to just meet a guy in the mall or something but I'm really shy and its very hard for me to meet new guys. If you have any ideas please help thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 04:50 AM

you're in 6th grade...

Ads

05-05-2013, 05:00 AM

Your too young to know love. just wait till your older. trust me stay simgle its alot safer
05-05-2013, 05:16 AM

There probably isn't any "serious" relationships in 6th grade. Anyway just talk to guys and try not to be so shy it's really easy to talk to people if you just get over your fear of being rejected.