This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do those advertisements mean by make money online?
05-05-2013, 06:14 AM
what do those advertisements mean by make money online?
sites are always advertising how people make alot of money online and how we could do it too. i was just wondering what you have to do and it is actually real. like do you have to fill out surveys or what? and if you know of a legit way to make money online please include a link. it would be apriciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 06:25 AM

If it sounds to good to be true then it usually is.
You can make money on line by doing surveys but you will be making spare change, you wont be getting a weekly wage from it.

Ads

05-05-2013, 06:39 AM

it means, "click this link so we can download our spyware onto your computer & everytime you go online we'll record you keystrokes so we can hack into your bank accounts & steal all your money"

most of those sites aren't real, they're scams. basically if they are promising you fantastic figures then they are not legit.

the ones that aren't outright scams are trying to sell you something (usually junk) that you purchase from them to set up an online shop to sell to other people. (if you're going to set up an online shop then go over to etsy.com & set up your own online shop to sell your own work)

besides etsy.com, you could go to fiverr.com & offer a service that people will pay $5 for ($1 goes to the site & you keep $4)

as for the survey thing, even if you get a legitimate site: they don't pay. you will earn a few cents to a couple of dollars for each survey you do. you will have to do a lot of surveys before you have earned enough to cash out & then when you're ready to cash out they want to pay you in gift cards for their sponsors & if you're lucky, when they've deducted the earned credits from your account, you may actually get the gift card. (I know too many people who fell for this one)
05-05-2013, 06:43 AM

Most of those want you to give them money so they can tell you how. Those are all scam sites. You can try here. I have been on here for awhile and like it. You get cash and points. You get mostly points which can be used to buy things on amazon, and the cash you earn can be sent to your paypal account. Its totally free you never have to send them anything.

http://freeamazonstuff.x10.mx/
05-05-2013, 06:53 AM

I've made $60 doing surveys so far, and I have a picture of one of my checks to prove it. http://www.surveyscoop.com shows proof right at the top. Don't believe the jaded view that all survey sites are scams. Companies pay for market input, it's really not that complicated.
05-05-2013, 06:59 AM

Yeas you can make tones of cash online... the most basic and in my opinion the best is affiliate marketing BUT it is a bit hard to start booming huge commissions in your bank account, just because you need to understand things like, making blogs, getting traffic, SEO and so on...

I would suggest something like Pay-Per-Call telemarketing 'thing' Its really close thing to affiliate marketing, but it seems that its easy if you are new with making money online.
you advertise you unique affiliate telephone number and you get payed when some one calls that number. I will add the source website it might be little more help full the I am :]
05-05-2013, 07:12 AM

There are lot of legitimate was.But its not easy as those ads.So most of ads trying to steal from your credit cards.

1Freelancing:odesk.com,Freelancer,Elance
2.Fiverr
3.Selling stuffs on ebay

lot of things.If you are interested PM.
05-05-2013, 07:25 AM

One way to make money or earn other rewards online is by taking online surveys. Make sure not to pay anyone to do it though! There are a lot of websites out there that will ask you for money for a list of online survey companies when you get this same listing for free. Also be sure to only register with legitimate online survey companies - you don't want the scammy ones that promise you impossible rewards, ask you to sign up for different "offers", etc. Run away from these websites fast!

Check out: http://www.canadianpaidsurveys.com for a free listing.
05-05-2013, 07:39 AM

There are lot of site to earn money from online. You can earn money by online survey too. But surveying is too much boring to me. I use http://www.fivergigs.co.uk/ this site where easy to earn and its a trusted paying site.
05-05-2013, 07:52 AM

Check out this link, it's totally not a scam and u can make 30-50 cents for each form you fill which only takes up to 2 minutes for each form. You can make $1000/month.
http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3868934