This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can i do for him? 10 points and urgent!!!!!?
05-05-2013, 11:36 AM
What can i do for him? 10 points and urgent!!!!!?
I'm going to be honest. Me and my boyfriend are both 15. We have been dating for a month and have quite a romantic story to how we started going out, and before we did he started doing things like when I got cold he would give me his jacket and hug me and rub my back to keep it warm, if I was sad he would hug me and tell me how wonderful I am, if I ever say anything negative about myself he tells me to never change because I'm perfect just the way I am. He also calls me "baby" "babe" "gorgeous" "beautiful" and every now and again "sexy". His friends tease him about me and he will always stand up for me, and tells them that they are idiots. (His friends are messing about but it annoys us both). He hasn't said it in person yet but over text he has told me he loves me and I told him too, he talks to me everyday in school and on Skype or Facebook at night, and tells me good night and stuff, which is sweet. Before we started dating we used to meet up at the park and just talk and cuddle for hours (with other friends there) and once when it got dark he said he wanted to kiss me but didn't want to forced me or upset me. Of course I said yes and he knew it was my first kiss, so it was very special for me. Anyway, we've been dating for a month and I've got a few problems. I would appreciate if you answered them all please.I felt for you to be able to answer them you needed to know our story first ^^^ which is that but my problems are:
1) This sounds awful but, when he talks either in a cute little voice (which he only does for me) or when he says something kinky I find myself getting crazy horny. So I either need ways to stop this or do something further with it.
2) when we kiss, I think he likes it, but i don't get anything out of it there is nothing I can say to him about this but some kissing tips would be good thanks.
3) I'm not sure if he gets turned on as much as me, and I feel guilty. Is there anyway I can do something for him... Well sexually..

Please don't judge

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 11:42 AM

Hi mimi, 1) So for this one your getting horny, and the easiest way is to go further with it. simply because it's bound to happen over and over again, and it wont be easy to stop it if it keeps happening.
2) Kissing always seems to crop up. I don't how you kiss so it's difficult to answer, but a good kiss is when he kisses your top lip, which makes you kiss his bottom lip. then you move around each others lips doing this, so sometimes he's kissing your top lip, and sometimes he's kissing your bottom lip, and of course your always kissing the lip that he's not kissing.
3) Another difficult one because you don't say what's turning you on. But rubbing the front of his pants, Getting it out and playing with it. Allowing him to touch your body skin to skin, like your boobs or your vagina. Wearing a very loose top, and no bra, so that when you bend toward him he can see your breasts. all these thing will get him hard. And this is in no way the end of the list. but it should be enough to get him hard and happy. If you want more my email is open.
I wish you happiness

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply