This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to drive traffic to your book website?
05-05-2013, 02:07 PM
What is the best way to drive traffic to your book website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 02:11 PM

Social media. You can do like the pros and actually pay for internet ads, which is easiest through google adsense or facebook ads. But if you have no money, networking. Make a facebook page completely devoted to your public face as an author and post only things that have to do with your writing life; become friends with everyone you know. Also post your writing stuff on your normal facebook, create a fan page for your book, and make a twitter account for yourself as a writer. Follow lots of people and post often, and people will start following you back.

Ads

05-05-2013, 02:23 PM

Write a book worth reading, and have a commercial publisher do the traffic-driving.

I'm afraid there's almost nothing you can do to popularise something you've vanity published. People simply do not read them.
05-05-2013, 02:29 PM

The Lemon has a point but social media is like twitter is a lot about relating to people
You might find this video Tee Morris did useful.
several people have used podiobooks.com well.
Guest Blogging seems to be very popular currently at least I hear authors talking about it on writing podcasts
I think twitter is what usually sends me to authors websites because I check the tweets to see if the @ people and if the tweet about things in addition to the book I link from the user profile
05-05-2013, 02:30 PM

Use Facebook and Twitter.

Post your articles/stories to social bookmarking sites like http://BookMarkNinja.com to get more backlinks and visitors. It will also increase your google rankings.
05-05-2013, 02:37 PM

The cheapest source of Traffic that I found is here:

http://www.fiverr.com/users/revolutioniz...ur-website

5000 and more visitors for your Site for 5$...thats cheap
05-05-2013, 02:40 PM

Interact in Facebook and Twitter. Do SEO also.