This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I share something to all my friends in Facebook?
05-05-2013, 02:16 PM
How can I share something to all my friends in Facebook?
I need to share the link of my blog to all my friends in Facebook, but I don`t know how.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 02:17 PM

U have the link on top if ur page in address tab which starts with http...or www... etc etc right??
Place ur cursor on that. Press ctrl+A.... then it will be selected. Now press ctrl + c. Then it will be copied.
Now u can open ur facebook. Go to ur wall n press on "write something" place ur cursor there and press ctrl+v... the link will be posted.

Ads

05-05-2013, 02:21 PM

Write the Link In share box then click on Post
05-05-2013, 02:25 PM

Write the Link In share box then click on Post
05-05-2013, 02:36 PM

Copy the Blog URL And Go to your Facebook and Post it as A Status Update thats The Only Way to Share it with all of your Friend the Easy Way if you Wanna Do it the Hard Way you Could Post it on Everyones Wall But Depending On How Many Friends you have it Can be Kinda Time Consuming
05-05-2013, 02:45 PM

Copy the link of your blog and post it as a status. If you dont know how.. go to your facebook homepage it should be at the top 'update status' and there should be a text box saying 'what's on your mind' or 'what happening' paste link, and click post.
05-05-2013, 03:00 PM

upload file or copy the blog URL And Go to your Facebook and Post it .share it with all of your friend