This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP. I need some help. It's short to read?
05-05-2013, 02:50 PM
PLEASE HELP. I need some help. It's short to read?
So i wont go into detail. My best friend Stabbed me in the back and she lost my trust, i never did anything to her. The same day she stabbed my back i told her i no longer want to speak to her, saying that she lost my trust and friendship. 2 days later she wrote on fb ( someone told me about what she had wrote on facebook for i am not into social media shit). She wrote about me and tried to make me seem like i was the bad guy.She said that i was the best thing in her life and that i lost my only friend. Why in the hell would she want to do this to me? I did nothing to her ever! Why would she want me to be the bad guy and let others think the same?
If you have questions, please ask.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 03:01 PM

It may sound harsh but if she wants that game show that you are winner with class make a new friend and move on when some one ask you what happened reply simply with " she betrayed me, and that all I'm gonna say, IM not really into share MY business With the WORLD" and when ever you see her do the most heartbreaking thing ever be nice, not like nothing happened but like your not at all that bothered so if you catch her giving you dirty looks just smile and say " you alright babes" or if your in different social group or from another country say " how's it going" but don't look for an answer that way she looks like the one in the wrong coz she's looks like she's looking for a fight, just try and stay away from a fight, and it doesn't make you a bad person it'll just reveal to you and everyone else the type of person she is, but if she does choose to apologise take it and try to be friends again, hope everything turns out ok Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply