This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do if my crush is ignoring me?
05-05-2013, 04:04 PM
What should I do if my crush is ignoring me?
Ok so we both like eachother and we were talking about being in a relationship. we hung out a couple of times, but for the past week he's been ignoring my calls and texts and facebook messages.. i really don't know what to do because i really like him and i feel he's very mad at me. i tried everything, he knows exactly how i feel about him and he knows that I'm hurt right now and I am 100 percent sure that he's been getting my texts. I didnt want to be to cliingy so i didnt send him to many texts, and he told me numerous times that he likes me a lot. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 04:08 PM

Make him chase you for a bit and just ignore him. Definitely don't want to come off as clingy, seems like he's playing games so you have to play the same game that he is.

Ads

05-05-2013, 04:14 PM

Maybe it's all going a little bit too fast for him and he wants to back off a little bit, wait it out for a day or two and then try sending him another text. If he doesn't reply to that then I'd say that he's not as intrested as you are.
05-05-2013, 04:17 PM

Story of my life....honestly, just give him some time. Play hard to get no matter how badly you want to talk to him. Eventually, if he really likes you, he'll start to miss you
05-05-2013, 04:28 PM

actions speak louder than words... dont think he likes u that much... sorry