This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can twitter ban me for too many follows?
05-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Can twitter ban me for too many follows?
I know it sounds stupid but I follow around 1000 people a day. Can twitter ban me for following too many people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 04:31 PM

Doubt it, they should pay you for having 1000 followers!

Ads

05-05-2013, 04:46 PM

Yes, they can and do.

https://support.twitter.com/articles/183...tter-rules

That is a link to the rules on twitter. Scroll down and check the one about spamming. You may not think that is what you are doing, but twitter may see it that way. So be careful.
05-05-2013, 04:53 PM

I'm guessing you use some type of follower exchange? Twitter does have a cap on the number of people you can follow, its a really large cap but you will eventually hit the cap and it a pain to start deleting people as you cant delete chunks or everyone at once you have to go line by line and unfollow people individually. there are services that you can pay for that will unfollow lots of people at a time for you. as for getting followers you can buy twitter followers very inexpensively and it will be quicker and easier doing it that way. also if twitter sees you following too many people to quickly they may temporarily or permanently suspend your account as using twitter chains, trains or exchanges is not allowed