This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Urgent boy advice?:-(?
05-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Urgent boy advice?:-(?
I have liked lets call him 'Leon' for over 2 years now and every day I see him I like him more Sad. Its a horrible feeling when you have a crush, I can't go a day without thinking about him, hes in like every single one of my dreams. I like him for all the right reasons, I am in love with his personality, haha! But seriously, he is the funniest, sweetest and nicest guy I know.
Anyway, I'm not sure if he likes me back, so could you help me decide?
Okay, so hes in every single one of my classes except for maths, and recently we have started to speak more like in English (we sit next to each other) and online (facebook, AIM, text). Everyone says we should go out, or that we would be 'cute'. We were talking a few days ago because in class I had started to cry, I couldn't hold it in, my mum and dad are arguing all the time at home, and my aunt recently had a miscarriage, so its been a rough time for me at home. I got taken out of class, and that was last period so he didn't see me again for the rest of that day. When I got home he messaged me saying 'Are you okay?<3' and I said I suppose, thankyou for asking though, and he was like aw, what was wrong i hate seeing you upset, and stuff like that. Then we kept talking for hours about what we want to do with our lives, I told him why I was upset (because I trust him), and he was saying hes always there for me. On facebook and stuff he calls me 'love' or gives me cute nicknames,haha! In class one day this guy was going to ping an elastic band at me and he said, don't hit her or i will hit you, in a jokey way but in a way he was still serious? I don't know ll I know is he's quite protective of me, makes physical contact whenever possible, 'likes' all my photos on instagram/ facebook, all his friends and mines say we should go out, i often catch him looking at me when i am looking at him and I just get the 'feeling' he likes me, or there is something there? So sorry its really long but I am going out of my mind! I like him soo much :-(? Please help
Thing is he doesn't want a girlfriend as he is focusing on football (hes amazing) and I don't want to get in the way of it? Should I still go for it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 05:20 PM

Oh my gosh, he likes you. Take it from me, you can't go wrong. Say "Would you like to go on a coffee date? Or see a movie sometime, or just plain Hangout?" Express yourself!

Ads

05-05-2013, 05:36 PM

Well, I'm not exactly sure of the question. If you want to know if he likes you, the answer is probably yes, the way you described it. If you want to know what to do about the relationship there's an easy answer......

ASK HIM OUT!
05-05-2013, 05:50 PM

deffinitley likes you!!!!! just flirt with him back a little bit and see where it goes!! i bet you anything he'll ask you out!! Smile
05-05-2013, 06:03 PM

Just ask hm or, sounds like you two are already without the title lol. Good luck
05-05-2013, 06:11 PM

This is so cute I think he likes you.
05-05-2013, 06:15 PM

I think he likes you! Try talking to him about things you have in common, and try to use that as an excuse to be alone like on a date!
05-05-2013, 06:25 PM

Wow Girl! He is madly in love with you. Generally, tough guys like him (he seems to be a cool tough guy) are very shy about their feelings. They would never show that they love you or anything but him. He is crazy bout ya. e.g. calling you love(even though u guys are not dating). What you should do is text him and ask him if he has any plans for tomorrow night. He will surely say no, even if he has some. Then tell him you wanna hang out and he will take it from there. But if he doesn't, try for a movie, twister or maybe pizza? Trust me he loves you.
05-05-2013, 06:30 PM

It sounds like he likes you! Flirt a little.
05-05-2013, 06:33 PM

he really likes you!! you should really go for him right away