This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls get so obsessed with their boyfriends?
05-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Why do girls get so obsessed with their boyfriends?
It seems like young women (say between 16 and 25) get VERY obsessive over guys that they are dating. They always talk about them, mention them in EVERY Facebook status, want to do every little thing with them etc. This one chick on my Facebook even has a picture of just her boyfriend as her profile pic! What is up with that?

I mean, isn't acting like a clingy, obsessed psycho the best way to scare a man off? Corny facebook statuses about your relationship are weird, not cute!

Why are girls like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 06:56 PM

If the girl I like became my girlfriend I would definitely and obviously like her to be "obsessed"

Ads

05-05-2013, 07:11 PM

Love is very important to guys , but girls take it more seriously. They cling to the hope and it makes them feel good. Sharing their love with the world helps other girls know that they too can have what they have. It's way confusing..
05-05-2013, 07:20 PM

It's cus girls have these fantasies about falling in love and having kids and a happy family and spending together forever with this guy they like...
05-05-2013, 07:23 PM

their in love?
05-05-2013, 07:38 PM

girls are like this because they really like the guy. but dont stress about it, its not your relationship or your problem so keep out of it.
05-05-2013, 07:55 PM

I think it is to show friends/other girls that they have a boyfriend (and often brag about a hot one.) They love to look like they are having a great time with them to show to others.
05-05-2013, 08:08 PM

Its a control thing.
05-05-2013, 08:10 PM

idk just dont be one of them
05-05-2013, 08:14 PM

most young girls are like that.
some go cross the line and brag about their bf's 24-7 until they get on everyone's nerves.
I personally find it annoying when a girl is dating just an ok guy but brag about him a lot to her friends though.
He is her BF and not a trophy.