This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is America, as a whole, more excited about the royal baby or the Kardashian baby?
05-06-2013, 03:28 AM
Is America, as a whole, more excited about the royal baby or the Kardashian baby?
I am British and I was wandering: how excited are people in America about the royal baby? One website said America are really excited about the royal baby, others said no one is interested. Similarly, it seems on twitter everyone in America is excited about the Kardashian baby. I know you can't trust websites and twitter and those could be minority views, so that's why I was wandering what the majority if the public are thinking. So firstly which one are you more excited by and secondly which one do you think, America as a whole are more excited by? Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 03:38 AM

we couldn't care less about either.

Ads

05-06-2013, 03:48 AM

Id say they'd be more excited about the Kardashian baby. Who cares about the royal baby..
05-06-2013, 03:54 AM

Contrary to popular belief, most Americans don't care about the Kardashians. And while I have seen many women fascinated with the royal family, Americans in general aren't interested stuff that doesn't apply to them.
05-06-2013, 04:03 AM

As an American I am more favorable of the Royal Baby. The Kardashian Baby is a horrible mistake made by two nit wits. Kardashian is nothing in the USA and neither is the dim wit gonna be Father. America hangs their head in shame because to those two low lives. BUT the Royal Baby is Great. This Royal Baby is something to be Proud of and the Royal Baby will carry on with the Queen's Heritage. God Bless the Queen and new Royal Baby.
05-06-2013, 04:05 AM

I didn't know about either.
05-06-2013, 04:15 AM

I don't see the point loads of women get pregnant everyday and they arnt in the news 24/7 it's a women who's got pregnant big woop so wat!!!!!
05-06-2013, 04:20 AM

what and who the hell is the kardashian baby i have never heard of it i think you are trolling or someone is winding you up,also when you ask a question be more specific ok.
05-06-2013, 04:34 AM

royal baby