This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it too late for "no contact" to work after breaking it a few times initially?
05-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Is it too late for "no contact" to work after breaking it a few times initially?
My ex and I broke up about a month and a half ago (five year relationship)....I did the breaking up....but as I will explain....i eventually caved and tried to change things....right when the breakup ihappened I went NC and she texted me a few times. The second time she did, I fell into a conversation and she admitted she missed me, I put off the same vibe.

Then I went NC again for a few weeks, and I caved during the holidays and told her I still loved her very much and asked if she was sure she really wanted this. Also, we had some stuff that kept us in touch because we both needed to exchange some items....so that affected the no contact in a weird way because she always knew she could contact me for that (and she seemed to delay picking her stuff up for that reason i think).

Now, it's about two weeks later since I contacted her telling her I loved her and asking if she was sure about this and she's already in a rebound relationship that's moving very quickly and seems very intense that seemed to have started a few weeks after we ended.

Is it too late to late to start no contact now? Will it work? I noticed she looked at some of my social media profiles if that offers any clues as to what's going on in her head. I just really want her to reach out one more time to acknowledge what we had.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 12:03 PM

I think that the idea of 'I just really want her to reach out one more time to acknowledge what we had.' is a BAD one. You're trying to get some sort of confirmation from her that you probably won't get and that's not worth your trouble. Also, why should she acknowledge anything about the previous relationship now she's in a new one?

Breaking off contact is a good way to help yourself get over all the shit of a relationship that's over. It won't help you manipulating her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply