This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a possibility that your facebook acc. or online games will be hacked even though your just in-house.?
05-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Is there a possibility that your facebook acc. or online games will be hacked even though your just in-house.?
my brother get used to search for my desktop for cheats on games but after a few days my facebook get hacked and also same with my young brother and even my online games acc. and the hacker change password my precious acc. and all the rare and epic items were gone..and its pissing me of,
I investigate who hacked my acc. because our facebook has a powerful security like mailing us a notification that who change my pass and i saw the ip adress who hacked us..CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO BLOCK AN IP ADRESS JUST TO PROTECT OUR FACEBOOK ACC. i reformat my acc. and i install sppybot and microsoft essential for fully protection..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 01:33 PM

Dump Internet Explorer, it's full of security problem and very heavily exploited. Get something like Firefox or Chrome, and install Adblock Plus. Many of the unwanted stuff comes through shady ads (download and install virus or run script to do something behind your back) and that could be how your Facebook got hacked.

Also change password, make sure you use something strong, not dumb like 12345 or "password". Change your email account password as well, use a different password!

Ads

05-06-2013, 01:49 PM

Hi ,

create a windows account base standard ( no administrator ) .

then you must always use a Good security software .

better purchase internet security ( minimum ) and use parental control .

now internet security have network social protection .

i suggestion : trend micro , symantec

Regards ,