This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I tell him that I like him?
05-06-2013, 03:49 PM
How do I tell him that I like him?
So I met this guy at band camp, we both play drums for our high school marching band. When we met, I was 13 and he was 16. I thought he was the hottest thing that ever walked this planet, minus the sun burnt face(; well, I was always scared to talk to him, so I grew a pair and messaged him on Facebook. We would talk for a long time, often, but he wouldn't talk to me for real, even though I never tried. His friends were older and we ran in different circles. Well, our chatting died and he's in college now and I'm only 16. (He's 19) our Facebook chatting died out for the most part and I want to tell him how I feel. I've liked him a lot for 3 years. How do I tell him? How do I even bring up the subject? How do I start that conversation? When do I tell him?
Addition*

It's not that he's not into me, and he contributes more than I in conversations. It's just that when he went to college, and was looking at colleges, applying, applying for scholarships and so on, he got to busy to talk to me and I knew that, so I slowed down talking to him ^_^
Addition 2*

Age of consent is 16

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 03:52 PM

You have to make your crush on him obvious but not clingy or annoying. Start conversations in public and act as if you have interest in what he is saying. Smile often, and it's great to ask lots of questions ! Smile

Ads

05-06-2013, 04:02 PM

age doesn't matter wear a mini skirt and heels or boots be seen by him and he will desire you and come to you
05-06-2013, 04:17 PM

You DONT tell a guy you like him... you let HIM tell YOU.

In other words, if a guy's not telling you he likes you, if he's meh in convos like you say he is, if he's not PURSUING you, if he's not making it KNOWN to you.... then babe....

He is NOT into you.

There are billions of other guys on this planet. Dont get hung up on ONE guy, and the ONE guy that doesnt even want to talk to you. Also, you are insulting the great guys that have been waiting for you to notice them... because you have been waaay too hung up on this ONE dude, that's probably only into Asian girls only. See? (p.s. you can switch the word asian to any other adjective you like; just dont lose the point. And the point is, he is into whatever it is, or whoever it is... it just happens to be anything but you. Not trying to sound mean here, but trying to tell you how guys think. Dont pine away for someone you wont ever be with. Good luck.
05-06-2013, 04:27 PM

Grow a pair again and say i think i might like you.