This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are black people applauding Chris Dorner for shooting 3 police officers and killing one of them?
05-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Why are black people applauding Chris Dorner for shooting 3 police officers and killing one of them?
I see black people posting videos all over youtube and facebook of them actually cheering him on. I even heard acouple of black guys talking about it on a bus I was riding on, and saying the killing was justified. I mean I know blacks have had bad run ins with the police over the years, but to actually take joy from someones death? That slain police officer had a wife and kids. And black people hate it when whites treat them like violent thugs. But only a violent thug or complete psychopath would take pleasure from someones murder.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 04:07 PM

You are talking like whites don't act like "violent thugs". Just because you see certain blacks agreeing with what happened DOESN'T MEAN ALL BLACKs agree with it. You need to be careful the way you judge people. Not all blacks think like so choose your words carefully.

Ads

05-06-2013, 04:18 PM

because we finnally get pay back for all da wrong da wite man did to us!
05-06-2013, 04:32 PM

black trash obama lovers
05-06-2013, 04:46 PM

I agree with you. It's really reverse racism. Blacks are far more racist and entitlists than whites. I'm not racist; my best friend is black. This just comes from personal observation and experience being around a vast majority of minorities in my community.

Da Black Guy, that is history and we need to move beyond it. The blacks have been more than compensated for the wrong doings. Do all the Jewish still have animosity about the holocaust. It was a terrible thing that happened and the lessons learned should not be forgotten as they are valuable to history just like black history is, but the hatred and violence needs to go away. We need to learn to live in peace with one another.
05-06-2013, 04:49 PM

It is not just Blacks; it is also Whites. People today no longer trust the system. Many people see Chris Dorner as a hero because he has sacrificed himself to a cause he believes in-which is the corrupt LAPD. I read his manifesto and was impressed with his intelligence and ethics. On the other hand, he seemed self righteous, grandiose and out of touch with the real world. And now, to have killed people for his "cause," demonstrates his thinking is distorted, wrong. He has crossed the line. I don't see any positive outcome to this.
05-06-2013, 05:02 PM

Because US blacks see the police as an army of occupation, ie an alien hostile force occupying their neighborhoods. The fact that the police enforce and uphold a social system that grants them privileged status is beyond the ability of the average US black to comprehend. The fact that the greatest danger to blacks is other blacks is also beyond their mental horizon, although it's massively documented.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot...peace.html

http://www.amren.com/tag/black-culture/
05-06-2013, 05:18 PM

study/read about african tribalism , the same patterns of behavior are there
05-06-2013, 05:30 PM

ive traveled the world and only been assaulted by black people,they are lazy like the aborigine and want everything the easy way
05-06-2013, 05:39 PM

It's the natural result of many generations of them being indoctrinated by media whores like Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton, so that the majority of them think they're owed a free ride and easy living, just because some of their ancestors may have been slaves. Oddly enough, you get the same laughable non-thinking from clowns like Obama, who has absolutely NO family history of slavery, unless it was from other Blacks back in Africa, where his worthless father came from.

They is ENTITLED now, don't ya know? Vote for the chimp, get yer free cell phones, free health care, free abortions, and a government job where you don't have to do anything.