This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting sick of one direction?
10-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Getting sick of one direction?
Heyy i won't lie i used to be a total directioner, iv known them from the very beginning, since i watch the UK x factor and well i don't know iv kind of got sick of them they are in every single magazine, they are in most twitter trends ,there just ughhh its so annoying its like their following me!! They are EVERYWHERE, anybody else getting sick of one direction??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 11:46 AM

Then go to the other direction!

Ads

Ughh ur so lucky I wish they were everywhere I go!!!

If you were a "total directioner" wouldn't you want them to succeed? I honestly love seeing their faces everywhere I go, it means they've achieved their dreams. A true directioner would support them no matter what, highs and lows. No matter, more for us directioners that'll stick with them till the very end.

im not :}
i still love them i just think some fans go overboard and talk about them ALL the time which makes people get tired of them and that can be annoying :}
just take a break from them or something
this is not a question is it?

i used like one direction in the begging. but then they got famous and everywhere you looked there they were. then the fans started to really piss my off by saying " oh you're not fan if you don't know what time they were born" or " you're a directionator for not loving every song" then i decided fuc* this sh*t I'm going back to narnia.