This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel that even though I am human, others are inferior to me?
05-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Why do I feel that even though I am human, others are inferior to me?
IThe pleasures that most people get out of life such as interpersonal relationships, facebook, sport statistics,etc,ect, have little to no value to me. What is even more frustrating is I am limited of understanding my place in the universe because it can be argued the human race is in an evolutionary limbo or standstill, we know JUST enough to frustrate us, knowing the vastness of the cosmos but having no tangible way to get there. It is hard for me to go through daily life because in a way I look down on the human race as inferior. I know there is more out there so I am unable to accept the reality everyone else accepts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 05:14 PM

u need to talk and hang out with lot of ppl so u can take off the idea of them being inferior.....Smile

Ads

05-06-2013, 05:21 PM

DITTO. I have significant info as to me being a DEMI-GOD. Not a true god, cause a true god casts no shadow. But rather have Powers of a god.

BTW There is not just one God in this universe. ALL 9 PLANETS, THE SUN AND MOON ARE NAMED FOR DEITIES(GODS + GODDESSES)