This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So Atheist: What are your views on the Alex Jones-Piers Morgan debate dominating the news & social media?
05-06-2013, 08:59 PM
So Atheist: What are your views on the Alex Jones-Piers Morgan debate dominating the news & social media?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 09:10 PM

I used to think that Piers Morgan was the lowest form of life on the planet. I'm a little disturbed to find a topic on which we actually agree.

Ads

05-06-2013, 09:15 PM

It is absolutely ridiculous to propose the deportation of Piers Morgan... i guess that freedom of speech ends where disagreement starts
05-06-2013, 09:23 PM

I'm diggin on that Alex mofo...
05-06-2013, 09:29 PM

Why would atheists have the same view or any particular view about a debate that had nothing to do with religion, simp?
05-06-2013, 09:45 PM

If people didn't know Alex Jones was going to blow up the second he had his views challenged they're an idiot.
05-06-2013, 10:00 PM

Piers Morgan was talked to by the British MOD for exposing battle ground antics in the news papers.
He left that job to become a TV presenter, looks like he's been bullied again.
I understand Alex, the question here is can we defend our selves against the devil by arming our selves?
And can we defend our selves against Satan, by allowing those who pervade us with power and come in their own image to rule?

Now of course we have the all seeing eye of the new world order surreptitiously departmentalizing the world like the Borg our of Star Treck. Paving the earth with leather instead of putting sandals on.

There is no cure, only salvation.
05-06-2013, 10:12 PM

That video proves beyond any doubt that Alex Jones is totally batsh*t insane.

And, the idea of a petition to deport someone who is in the country legally due to their expressing a point of view is also totally batsh*t insane. In fact, THAT'S the act of tyranny. Agree with us or leave.
05-06-2013, 10:29 PM

I signed the petition, and so did everyone I know. Not because we actually want to deport him; but as a way to show that any attack on our second amendment right to arms will not be successful. And the fact that Morgan is not even a US citizen makes his attack on this issue even more personal.

I think Alex worked Morgan over, and I agree with everything that he said.
05-06-2013, 10:35 PM

i dont care about what is being said, the fact that tthat fat jerk keeps talking is enough for me to disagree with everything he says