This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you like and unlike something immediately on Facebook, does the person get a notification?
05-06-2013, 09:56 PM
If you like and unlike something immediately on Facebook, does the person get a notification?
I accidentally liked my friend's friend's picture so I immediately unliked it. Will the original person who posted the picture still get the notification? And how about the friend that's in the picture?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 10:01 PM

Yes. I've done it a few times, you click it then scream nooooo in your head. Life's a b****.

Ads

05-06-2013, 10:11 PM

Yes... but... I experimented with this because the same thing happened to me. And if the person was online at the time, you're shit outta luck. If not, the person may see a little red notification box right when they log in, but they will see it disappear.

If other friends liked the picture before you, then all they'll see in that notification box is that those people liked the photo. And they'll be confused probably. But if no one else liked it but you, then the notification just disappears, they don't see your name, and you're embarrassment free.

Hope that made sense.
05-06-2013, 10:16 PM

They will get a notification, but when you unlike it the notification will disappear. So they won't know.