This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My brothers facebook page is plain, he said he doesnt want everyone knowing his life, is that crazy or not?
05-06-2013, 09:59 PM
My brothers facebook page is plain, he said he doesnt want everyone knowing his life, is that crazy or not?
His facebook has a few current pics of him, his dob, current city, profession, and he sometimes writes on his wall or others wall. I asked him, why not post a lot of his pics with family and friends he has. He said he doesnt want his fb friends 771 or non fb friends knowing who his friends are, his interaction withi them, knowing his relative or his interaction with them. He is a private person and will always be that way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 10:04 PM

No, he is normal, you my social friend are crazy for your "swag" and "yolo"

Ads

05-06-2013, 10:18 PM

There's nothing wrong with that, he's clearly a smart guy because of it.
05-06-2013, 10:22 PM

It isn't crazy, it is just another way of handling Facebook than you use. Why not respect his choices? I
05-06-2013, 10:25 PM

No, actually that is better. Employers and colleges often look thought social medias, and if they see you out on Saturday drinking a bunch of alcohol and stuff, you will be put on the bottom on the stack. Not to be discriminated against, but even I wouldn't want those people at my college/job.

Also, hackers, murders, and other people would be able to see your life if you have it. I have only my friends can see, close friends, and have deleted embarrassing things on my time line so future colleges don't see.
05-06-2013, 10:34 PM

It's nit crazy, anyone putting their life's story on Facebook is. Do you even know who looks at that, the government, job employers, and hackers. The first could find some information to legitimize arresting you, if you get on their bad side, the second could not hire you based on something they see on your Facebook. The third could steal your identity.
05-06-2013, 10:45 PM

He's being safe i had a family member died bc someone they ment on a site
05-06-2013, 10:57 PM

not everyone feels the need to show the facebook world they exist... what is strange is not the fact he doesnt want to be seen on facebook but your obsession to see him on it.

not everyone that is not on facebook is a serial killer you know