This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any of you all time low fans?!?
10-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Any of you all time low fans?!?
Hey! so if your all time low fans, please can you go on twitter and tweet " #reasonswhyilovealltimelow "
You just gotta tweet we you love them...there are plenty of reasons!
We've basically been trying to trend it for 3 days now but we need more people to tweet .. you'll be helping us a lotSmile! we just want the boys of atl to see how much we love them! If you do tweet #reasonswhyilovealltimelow , then thank you! I appreciate it. And if you leave your twitters, I'll follow you(a) xo
I'm not an over-obsessed fan girl. A few people I met over the internet wanted to get it to trend so I thought I'd help them because yes, I am a huge fan. And it would be cool if the all time low boys saw it right.?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 11:53 AM

I'm sure they get tons of over-obsessed fangirls trying to get in their pants every day. You're not doing any favours for you or your stupid friends.

Ads

people still use Twitter?

<--- yes, as you can tell by my pic
i dont use twitter

Hello. All Time Low is one of my favorite bands. I will tweet this and hope you guys lucks getting it trended.

No. I'm not. I don't want it to trend. I'm a sad, bitter and angry person. Who eases my pain by being unkind to strangers. Like you.

Great band. I love the song weightless and Poppin champaigne. Alexs new song with Simple Plan also sounds great.