This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will you PLEASE read this if you have a twitter?
10-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Will you PLEASE read this if you have a twitter?
a girl named Sheridan, in my town in Tennessee, got in a horrible car wreck last night. doctors aren't sure if she will live, and if she does, she will more than likely be paralyzed the rest of her life. she's so young, just a college freshman, and really needs prayers. my entire town is trying to get #prayforshay to trend. it would help ALOT if you guys would tweet #prayforshay and inform all your peers and tweet any celebrities to do the same! we need 1350 tweets per minute to get it trending. I want this entire country praying for this sweet girl!!!

#PRAYFORSHAY

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 11:55 AM

Hi, I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I have a twitter and have already retweeted and posted about Sheridan. I know that this is a very difficult time for you, and believe me when I say everyone is praying for her and hoping everything will be okay. Please keep praying and keep your faith, sometimes in situations like this, faith is all we have. Miracles happen everyday, please believe that. Sheridan is in my thoughts and prayers, and I promise to keep spreading the word and faith <3 Keep staying strong!!

All my best and God bless,
Angela

Ads

10-12-2012, 11:55 AM

I heard about this just today,I don't know her but she definitely has my prayers,and I know a TON of people who are also praying.My heart aches because of this tragedy Sad I hope everything goes well,God has a plan,she will be taken care of no matter what!