This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online life game please? thanks?
05-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Online life game please? thanks?
I was wondering if there was a game like sims. Where you can go around and talk to other people, get married, and have kids. Apps or online. Free please. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 01:39 AM

IMVU now allows for families/babies, I believe. Possibly also Second Life. I don't actually play either game anymore, so perhaps other people can respond better as to those two.

If you have a Facebook account (I know, evil lol!) then you have some other options. There are several baby games, but if you want to actually start a family and that kind of thing, you could try Village Life. I just started it, and it's rather fun. You *need* FB friends, however, who also play or you won't be able to marry and have kids. I've seen The Household also has marriage and kids/families, but I've been playing for about two days and I'm still unsure that it's all it's cracked up to be.

Small Worlds has some options as well for meeting other people and socializing, as does The Sims Social, but I don't think Sims Social has kids *yet* (they're heading that way). I'm not sure of Small Worlds.

For an app, there is Sims Freeplay. It's rather limited in comparison with the actual Sims games, but you can marry and have kids, and the game is free. Virtual Families 2 is a free app that also lets you get married and raise kids. Again, limited, but it's there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply