This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get more people to watch my video on youtube?
05-07-2013, 01:31 AM
How do i get more people to watch my video on youtube?
I recently posted a video that me and my friends want to make a series, but only if the "pilot" episode gets enough views, I've tried to spread the word to my facebook friends but its not enough. Any tips how to get the word spread? WITHOUT spending money on ads!! Here is the video in case that makes a difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzlkt2FqIAE&feature=plcp
i like the tag idea but the thing is, my video is a bunch of random stuff. hence the name "Random-matic". So that has been complicated, any ideas other than just the tag Random, cause i already put that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 01:36 AM

It's mainly your tags. Don't put to many tags though. Just tags that relate to your video. Don't expect to get 1000+ views right away. It takes time. You'll get more popular after time, just be patient.

Ads

05-07-2013, 01:45 AM

Create a chain letter email or text and say that you have to like the video or you will die in 3 days
05-07-2013, 01:49 AM

-If anybody has a contest for shout-outs, enter them.
-Tags that relate to your video in any way.
-Interesting video names that relate to the video and to a popular YouTube video. (But people might say you copied their video name though)
-Give it some time, and you'll get views
-Also, make it something people would want to watch! A popular topic!
05-07-2013, 01:54 AM

Go to the platform where there are plenty of human stream.The more people ,the better.And except the facebook ,the twitter is also a ideal place to thread your own videos ,Also you can go to some freeblog to share your main content by written characters and make your link left .All the above may be your best choice to share your video and let more friends know about it.
05-07-2013, 02:03 AM

You can find some tips in the YouTube Creator Playbook:
http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/playbook.html