This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When did three way sex become two men and a woman?
05-07-2013, 02:38 AM
When did three way sex become two men and a woman?
I just learned through social media (not my favorite form of communication), that the
conventional threesome of two women and a man are out of vogue, now it's two men and a woman, or just three women, with appliances.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 02:48 AM

If there is a hole there is a way.

Ads

05-07-2013, 03:00 AM

Why don't you ask my boyfriend? He is the one who thinks we should have a threesome with some girl he knows. I honestly have no clue why it changed like that but hey if they like it then that is their business what they do behind closed doors.
05-07-2013, 03:09 AM

You have to admit that two women with a toaster is hot. As for two guys and a girl, if you are promiscious then why not. STDs like HIV are more manageable with drugs these days. At the end of the day, people will be with who they will be with. To quibble over how many men or how many women they will be premiscious with is sexist actually.

Perhaps the focus should be on why a person is unable to commit to one person and have an intimate relationship with them.

Sex between two men and a woman is just a fad that will fade.
05-07-2013, 03:25 AM

Three-way sex = three people having sex.

The prevalent opinion in social media is the opinion of a few people in the particular group you hang out with.

And excuse me, but 3 women don't necessarily need toys. (Sorry, "appliances" makes me think of refrigerators and toasters, which might be rather awkward in bed.)
05-07-2013, 03:26 AM

Who cares what's in vogue? If sex with a rhinoceros were 'in vogue,' would you rush right out and shag one?

A threesome is three participants in sex acts. It could be two men and a woman, two women and a man, three women or -- surprise! THREE MEN. I've read a couple of gay romances with that configuration, too.

Don't believe everything you hear in the social media. A lot of people claiming to know what's in vogue are just trying to sound important.