This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm so scared? Can he do anything?
05-07-2013, 03:27 AM
I'm so scared? Can he do anything?
Hey all, so I was on the chatting app KIK.

Dont judge. I use a fake name and I was talking to this guy... He asked to send pics... So I did. But they weren't of me, a head shot an a body with a sports bra and shorts on. He threatened me to send nudes or he would put them on my Facebook and make me viral. I blocked him.

Is there anything he can do to me personally if I used a fake name and fake pics? Please help! I am freaking out.

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 03:31 AM

Breath in and out and report him!!!!

Ads

05-07-2013, 03:41 AM

I doubt that he can do anything but please be careful. You never know what could happen.
05-07-2013, 03:45 AM

So correct me if I am wrong.
This guy does not know your name
He does not know what you look like
He is threatening to make you viral

You have literally nothing to worry about. Unless he is an ultimate super hacker from the planet Sparzon he cannot gain access to your facebook or any other personal information based on nothing more than a conversation where you provided fake names and images.
How could he do it? Sure he could somehow track down your IP address and sift through everything but that is absurdly unlikely just to get naked pictures. He just sounds very desperate and tried his luck to see if he could get naked pictures of you.
Needless to say you should never speak to this man again or others that ask for nudes when they don't even know you. Do not risk it. Avoid them all.
You need a classy gentleman - not these fantasy world desperados.

So no, he cannot do anything